петак, 10. јун 2011.

Esther Ofarim: Black is the color of my true love's hair




Black is the colour of my true love's hair
His face is soft and one rose fair
the purest eyes and the strongest hands
I love the ground whereon he stands

I love my love, and well he knows
I love the ground whereon he goes
the sweetest face and the strongest hands
I love the ground whereon he stands

My own true love so fare you well
the time has passed I wish you well
still I hope the time will come
When you and I shall be as one.

Black is the colour of my true love's hair.

Darsteller: Esther Ofarim, Gila von Weitershausen,
Götz George, Joachim Fuchsberger, Nadja Tiller
Regie:  Wolfgang Becker
Drehbuch:  Herbert Reinecker
Kamera:  Rolf Kästel Rüdiger Meichsner
Musik: Peter Thomas
Land:  D
Hersteller:  Universal Vertrieb GmbH
Sprache:  Deutsch Mono
Format:  4:3
Untertitel:  Keine
Label: ZDF Video
Produktionsjahr:  1970

1 коментар:

Conny Drees је рекао...

Tolle Performance von Esther Ofarim!